Wet Location LED Emergency Light with Self Diagnostics
Wet location rated LED emergency luminaire with two adjustable heads. Luminaire is powered by LED sources for maximum life without maintenance. In the event of power loss, LED heads will operate for a minimum of 90 minutes. Ideal for egress lighting where splashing, non-corrosive liquids and dripping may occur.
- Fully adjustable 2.5W LED emergency heads
- Wall Mounted
- UL Listed and meets or exceeds UL 924, NFPA 70 and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code requirements
- Polycarbonate plastic enclosure with flame retardant and wet location rated
- Self Diagnostic Testing
- Push-To-Test Switch
- High temperature maintenance free NiCad battery
- 120-277V AC input
- Impact resistant polycarbonate white face plate with flame retardant and internal gasket for wet location rating.
- Mounting hardware included for wall mount applications. Listed for installations indoor, outdoor or wet locations.
LABELS AND LISTINGS
- UL 924 Listed for Wet Locations
- NFPA 70 & NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- California Energy Commission (CEC) Compliant