6" Cobalt LED High Lumen, Square Reflector w/Round Aperture, 1500lm or 2000lm
Cobalt High Lumens Series features Dedicated New Construction and Remodel Housings rated for IC Air-Tight or Non-IC applications. Cobalt High Lumen reflectors produce up to 2000 lumens in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K @ 90+ CRI. 6″ Reflectors are wet location rated, ENERGY STAR certified and can be used to comply with Title 24 when used with ICAT housing. The Cobalt series intergrates a Cree® COB family of LED arrays, giving bright spectacular light output and low power consumption. An obvious and smart choice for Green Energy efficient lighting in commercial and residential applications.
- Cree Latest COB technology
- Deep set optics for visual comfort
- Nora UTM (Unitized Thermal Management) includes thick, die-cast aluminum heat sink to dissipate heat from LEDs.
- Dimmable (Triac, ELV or 0-10V)
Lumens: 1500lm or 2000lm
Color Temperatures: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
– cULus Listed for Wet Location when used with compatible housing
– ENERGY STAR certified
– 5-Year Limited Warranty
– Certified to the high efficacy requirements of California Title 24 JA8-2019
New Construction, Remodel
ENERGY STAR certified, Wet Location