24V 16' Side-Lit Damp Label LED Tape Light Roll
Side-Lit LED tape has the same performance features as the standard damp label tape, but instead of projecting the light at 90 degrees and a 120 degree beam spread the light is projected to the side, parallel to the mounting surface of the tape. For example, when mounted under a cabinet in a horizontal position, the light projects sideways toward the back splash with minimal LED image on the counter top. This very low profile, energy efficient LED tape is only 7/16″ wide and 1/16″ thick. Designed to cast no shadows, our flexible LED light boasts a desirable seamless glow. Installation is easy as each roll (16 feet) is separable every 12″ and can also be cut every 4″. Our durable tape is Damp label listed IP44.
- 70 Lumens per foot with 3000K CCT
- 288 LEDs / 24W per roll; 18 LEDs / 1.5W per foot
- 24V DC single color illumination
- Available in Warm White (3000K), Warm White (2700K)
- Separable every 12″, easily disconnect and connect without soldering
- Field cuttable every 4″
- Maximum run: Electronic Driver – 64′ with 100W driver
- Easy to install with pre-applied 3M™ tape, clips or channel
- Dimmable with dimmable power supply
CONSTRUCTION: The 24V tape is separable every 12″, and can be cut every 4″ at marked intervals. Cutting does not effect circuit.
MOUNTING: Each Tape Light roll comes with 15 clear acrylic clips and also comes with pre-applied 3M™ adhesive tape for simple installation. Plastic channel (NATL-420) also available, sold separately.
DRIVER: A wide variety of drivers are available from direct plug-ins, Class II, and Dimmable Class II Drivers.
Power: 24V DC Input / 1.5 Watts Per Foot
Light Source: 18 LEDs per foot
Maximum Run Length: 64′
INCLUDED WITH EVERY ROLL: Each Tape Light Roll purchased includes a 9″ power line connector [NATL-509 (24V)], (15) clear acrylic clips, pre-applied 3M™ adhesive, and 16′ tape consisting of 12″ sections.
0-99lm per ft.
Side-Lit Tape Light